Tuesday 30 October 2012

Autumn Lips: Revlon's Balm Stain in 'Crush'

Autumn is by far my favourite season. In my opinion, the best fashion, and make up and nail polish colours always come out for Autumn. This year I am determined to find the perfect lipstick in a deep plum colour. Now, I haven't found my dream product just yet, but until I do I bought the second best thing from Revlon - their Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade 'Crush'.

just bitten kissable balm stain, revlon balm stain, clinique chubby stick dupe, lip stain, revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in crush, swatch, swatch on the lips, on asian lips, purple lipstick, plum lipstick, wine lipstick

just bitten kissable balm stain, revlon balm stain, clinique chubby stick dupe, lip stain, revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in crush, swatch, swatch on the lips, on asian lips, purple lipstick, plum lipstick, wine lipstick

I've already reviewed another of these balm stains here, and know that I completely love these products. They're incredibly moisturising, and people might be surprised to know that they actually have a mint scent.

just bitten kissable balm stain, revlon balm stain, clinique chubby stick dupe, lip stain, revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in crush, swatch, swatch on the lips, on asian lips, purple lipstick, plum lipstick, wine lipstick

just bitten kissable balm stain, revlon balm stain, clinique chubby stick dupe, lip stain, revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in crush, swatch, swatch on the lips, on asian lips, purple lipstick, plum lipstick, wine lipstick

I have absolutely fallen in love with this colour, and you can also build it up for a richer pigmentation. This product retails for £7.99 from Superdrug.



What is your signature colour for this Autumn?






6 comments:

  1. I love the mint scent, it makes your breath feel minty fresh too! Gorgeous colour!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I was completely surprised by it though, it reminds me of lip-plumping glosses that use mint to make your lips swell!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I may have to give this a go next time I'm in Boots/Superdrug! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this product and I really like it, creates a gorgeous berry lip :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite lip colour for this season now!

      Delete