Saturday 10 November 2012

Mini Haul from Here For A Day

There are a lot of websites out there that tend to promise amazing discounts and one-off prices, but in the end, they generally never offer anything amazing. I've been signed up to receive daily emails from both Groupon and Wowcher for almost a year now, and still none of their deals have ever taken my fancy. That being said, one website that I have found myself buying from twice in the past 4 months is Here For A Day.

Here For A Day is a similar website in that it offers incredible discounts on the RRP of a lot of products, but that the products are only in stock for one day. They always seem to be doing beauty sales which is where I always find myself buying from. A lot of their beauty stock comes under their 'Here For A Pound' offer, which for me is definitely too good to pass up!

This is what I bought in their last beauty sale:

Dove pro age beauty bath, dove anti wrinkle, age prevention, wrinkle prevention, moisturising cream bath, anti wrinkle shower gel. dove shower gel, dove cosmetics, dove beauty, garnier cosmetics, garnier, garnier anti wrinkle, garnier ultra lift roll on, neck and face wrinkles, wrinkle massager, pro xlyane, beech extract, active lashes, glamour lash extensions, individual lashes, fake lashes, fa;se lashes, active lashes, sally hansen nail polish remover, sally hansen nails, nail care, dry nails, brittle nails, sally hansen, here for a day, hereforaday, www.hereforaday.com, wowcher, groupon
From L-R: Dove Pro-Age Beauty Bath Moisturising Cream - Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Roll-On - Active Glamour Lash Extensions (style 01) - Sally Hansen Extra Strength Polish Remover x 2
Dove Pro-Age Beauty Bath Moisturising Cream: 
As a lot of you will know if you visit this blog regularly, I am terrified of ageing, and will very happily buy any product on the market to prevent that - which I have done here! This body cleanser retails for £3.19 at Superdrug, but I managed to get my hands on it for just £2.49 from Here For A Day.

Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Roll-On: 
After applying to the face and neck, this product promises to 'work through the skin's upper layers to boost skin's hydration, give a more toned feeling and reduce the appearance of even deep wrinkles'. As another age-prevention product, I'll let you know how I get on with this one. This product retails for £12.19 at Superdrug, but I paid just £3.49!

Active Glamour Lash Extensions (Style 01):
I've never worn false lashes before as any attempt to apply them has just resulted in a horrible glue-y mess, but when I saw these for just £1.99 on Here For A Day, I couldn't resist - especially as they retail for £3.99 here!

Sally Hansen Extra-Strength Polish Remover: 
I can never leave any Sally Hansen products that I see on offer so I bought two of these! At £1.99 each I thought they were a steal, and I am always going to need nail polish remover in my life!



I cannot recommend this website enough (and I have in no way been contacted by Here For A Day to write this post!), so for the benefit of your debit/credit cards, I suggest you get on over to www.hereforaday.com!




2 comments:

  1. Such a bargain for the Garnier Roll On! Really want to try it, looking forward to hear how you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sally hansen polish remover looks great, i really want to try it out!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete