Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge!

I recently received an email from the lovely people behind Fashion Vouchers, telling me all about their £100 blogger challenge. To enter bloggers must choose one shop affiliated with Fashion Vouchers, and create a Christmas party look for under £100. There are 3 £100 vouchers up for grabs for the store that you choose to draw your look from, and the competition is open until December 17th. If you want to enter too, email a link to your blog post to competition@fashionvouchers.com.

Here's my look:

fashion vouchers, blogger challenge, fashion blogger challenge, voucher codes, asos, christmas party outfit, knuckle duster clutch, t bar heels, court shoes, lace insert dress, waist belt, asos, asos challenge, competition, asos competition, win vouchers

ASOS:

I love simple, classic looks, so this was perfect for my taste. The flowing, feminine cream dress against the harsh clutch and heels just kicks it up a level from 'the girl next door' look, with added studs and pleather.



Will you be entering the Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge?







3 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, i got the email, i might do it, it looks fun!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes, do! I love seeing everyone's outfits they've made :)

      Delete
  2. I was in between sizes on the chart and I ordered this size, but I am exchanging it for a size smaller. I would still say the dress is true to size- it was my error to order the next size up.

    ReplyDelete