Monday 3 December 2012

My Christmas Lust Have

Do you ever spend hours browsing for one particular thing, fully knowing that you're not actually going to buy it? This is a silly habit I've developed over the years - I can do it over things I don't even want that much! Mainly it's over expensive products that I don't fancy shelling out for, or for things that I love, but wouldn't necessarily fit with my 'style'.

My latest obsession are Religion Royalty clutch bags.

religion royalty clutch bags, oldrids and downtown, oldrids & downtow, knuckle duster clutches, knuckle duster rings, knuckle duster fashion, skull clutches, skull and crown clutch, hard clutch, topshop, debenhams, christmas wishlist
Religion Royalty crowned skull black clutch bag - RRP £45

religion royalty clutch bags, oldrids and downtown, oldrids & downtow, knuckle duster clutches, knuckle duster rings, knuckle duster fashion, skull clutches, skull and crown clutch, hard clutch, topshop, debenhams, christmas wishlist
Religion Royalty crown and skull black clutch bag - RRP £45
Is it just me, or are these things beautiful? I've been eyeing these clutches up for a long time, but at the moment I can't see an event that I would be able to bring one of these to, to justify the RRP whilst I'm on a student budget. Sadly for now, these clutches will just stay on my lust list, maybe when my degree has paid off I'll be able to own a dozen of these babies!

These clutches are stocked at Oldrids & Downtown, and are also available in silver (it's just something about the contrast between black and silver that does it for me though!). Beware looking at the website - you'll find your Christmas lists magically filling up all by themselves...!



What do you think of these clutches? Do you ever internet browse with no intention of buying, like me?









No comments:

Post a Comment