Tuesday 25 December 2012

NOTD: Glitter Gradient

 Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having wonderful days doing wonderful things, here's a little scheduled post to add to the mix!

I'd seen these nails absolutely everywhere last winter - every nail blog I followed seemed to be doing them and making me incredibly jealous of their beautiful nails. Last year I didn't have that perfect glitter top coat that I wanted to try it with, but this year I cracked out my Kardashian Kolor for O.P.I 'Rainbow in the S-Kylie' (as I always do).

Here's the result: 


glitter gradient nails, gradient nail art, christmas nail art, opi kardashian kolor, rainbow in the s-kylie, swatch, nail blog, paul and joe nail polish, o.p.i., seche vite, seche base, gel top coat, best top coat, glitter polish, glitter top coat, glitter nail varnish

I used a nude glitter base by Paul & Joe, then topped off the glitter tips with two coats of Seche Vite. I love this look as the technique is so simple, but the large glitter flecks are really eye-catching, perfect for accenting a Christmas party outfit. Be warned though, this was an absolute nightmare to take off!



How are you wearing your nails for the Christmas party season?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment