Sunday 9 December 2012

NOTD: Just a Little Frosting

There's an extra little Christmas present coming your way if you know what my favourite film is from the quote in the title. Well, not really - but I would be very impressed!

I'm continuing with the festive vibe, but I decided to ditch the amateur nail art and channel a (hopefully) more classic look. Here's what I came up with: 

nail art, christmas nail art, silver manicure, alternative manicure, different manicure, snow nail art, snow scene nails, seche vite top coat, how to lose a guy in 10 days quote

nail art, christmas nail art, silver manicure, alternative manicure, different manicure, snow nail art, snow scene nails, seche vite top coat, how to lose a guy in 10 days quote

So, what do you think? Are you changing your nail polish to suit the holiday season?




9 comments:

  1. Love the gold. Which colour did you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The base is a metallic silver - maybe that's my rubbish camera giving off bad colours lol and it's No 7's Stay Perfect polish in 'Disco Nights' :)

      Delete
  2. They are SO neat! My hand is not steady at all!
    http://sophisticatexx.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I cheated and used a fine nail art brush to get the lines so neat :)

      Delete
  3. Those nails are stunning! Love looking at your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to lose a guy in 10 days :) That's what I thought of as soon as I read the title of the post. Pretty nails!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought of too!

      Delete
    2. Yessss - god I love that film, definitely the second most quotable film (after mean girls of course) so glad you spotted it!

      Delete