Saturday 1 December 2012

NOTD: Let The Festivities Commence!

There is officially no denying it any more; we are well into the countdown to Christmas. To get into the Christmas spirit I sat down to watch one of my favourite Christmas films of all time (Elf), and let the nail polishes flow as they may. When I started this design I had an image of a wintery snow blizzard scene in my head, and was planning to adapt it from my Galaxy Nails and Pastel Galaxy Nails technique, but as I started painting, things just changed.


 
In the awkward event that I need to explain the design, the white polish is the snow building up across my nails, and increasing over each nail across a blue background with snow still falling. Let's just pretend that the nails are self-explanatory!




How are you all getting festive?




No comments:

Post a Comment