Saturday 22 December 2012

OOTD: Back to Autumn

Instead of fulfilling our winter dreams of snow on Christmas, where I live it's as warm as 13°C and giving nothing but torrential rain. Boo. In light of this, I thought I'd share a (sort of) layering outfit post, and show you my favourite way to deal with this weather. 

topshop, motel, river island, ebay, hooded parka, womens parka, khaki parka, fur lined coat, purple disco pants, wine trousers, high shine trousers, wet look leggings, disco pants dupes american apparrel, topshop floral top, floral vest, red scarf, biker boots, leather fashion boots
Vest top: Topshop - Disco pants (dupes): Motel - Pleather boots: River Island


topshop, motel, river island, ebay, hooded parka, womens parka, khaki parka, fur lined coat, purple disco pants, wine trousers, high shine trousers, wet look leggings, disco pants dupes american apparrel, topshop floral top, floral vest, red scarf, biker boots, leather fashion boots, layering
Fashion scarf: Independent stall
topshop, motel, river island, ebay, hooded parka, womens parka, khaki parka, fur lined coat, purple disco pants, wine trousers, high shine trousers, wet look leggings, disco pants dupes american apparrel, topshop floral top, floral vest, red scarf, biker boots, leather fashion boots, layering
Hooded fur-lined parka: Ebay seller


How are you wrapping up this Winter?



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this look and adore the colour of the disco pants :) I've been sporting chunky knits this winter :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got them by mistake - I was after a wine coloured pair and ordered these online, but when they arrived I thought I'd keep them anyway aha x

    ReplyDelete