Tuesday 31 July 2012

NOTD: Pastel Galaxy Nails

Since I've gotten back into the swing of the real world of work, it feels like I have gotten out of the swing of blogging. Not only that, but my work place doesn't allow employees to have painted nails to work, and when your scheduled in for 40 hours a week, that doesn't leave much time for nail art! However, today I had a very welcomed day off, and so jumped on the chance to crack out my nail polishes again! 

Here's what I came up with...

galaxy nails, pastel galaxy nails, dr who nails, my little pony, kids nail polish, nail varnish, nail polish, nail art, hot nails, nails, childrens nail art, my little pony, polly pocket, nebula nails, star nails

I'd previously done traditional Galaxy Nails as inspired by a Doctor Who design I'd seen by Spellbound Nails, but this time I wanted to try and come up with my own nail design. I think it has a very young feel to it, and for some reason it reminds me of My Little Pony! I'd love to do this design on one of my younger cousins; it would look so cute!

galaxy nails, pastel galaxy nails, dr who nails, my little pony, kids nail polish, nail varnish, nail polish, nail art, hot nails, nails, childrens nail art, my little pony, polly pocket, nebula nails, star nails


brony, my little pony, twilight, rainbow, polly pocket, pony, feed the pony
c/o www.greatponies.com - It's uncanny, no?!

What do you think of my very first original nail design? What designs have you tried creating? I'd love to see them!






P.S. There's only 19 hours left to enter my 200 follower giveaway! Don't miss out!





14 comments:

  1. Wow, love them. Might have to give this a try myself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cute! I like these colors :)
    With love, Milena xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with galaxy nails, and have tried them a couple times before (albeit badly!) but these definitely look like they're worth a try!

    You see galaxy nails everywhere, but this is the first post I've seen with something like this - so unique!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried to put my own spin on them, so hopefully it worked! :)

      Delete
  4. aww so cute!! Im terrible at nail art, wish I could do it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these nails so pretty!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nails are SO SO cute! i love them. i'm a sucker for pastel colors on the nails so this is right up my alley :)
    greeat post!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was this creative!

    Just letting you know I have nominated your blog for the Leibster Award
    Visit my blog to read about it & get your award badge and the rules.
    Lysette x


    www.golden-statement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! I did this award tag in June, you can find it in my archives :)

      Delete
  8. Your nails look amazing! I don't think I could ever do nail art, my hands aren't steady enough!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It definitely took a *lot* of practice!

      Delete
  9. These nails are sooooo GORGEOUS !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thank you so much! I've already done a post on the Liebster Award tag in June, you can check out my post there :)

    ReplyDelete